MARTÍN BRAVO — @bravomartin
I use design and programming to create and build
communication systems and tools that translate
seamlessly online and offline.
My background touches upon graphic design, branding,
interactive installations and the web, among other things.
In the past I have worked for Elemental, Base Design
and O'Reilly Media.
I recently co-founded Design Systems International, a practice focused
on designing and building design systems, along with Rune Madsen.
We're open for business and you can contact us
I'm into bikes and cheese.
• Regalos Unidos. A registry service where anything can be a gift.
• CCC, a new local cinema in Santiago, Chile opening 2018
Creative Director, Board Member.
• Rezlo, a new running apparel brand based in the US.
Director of Branding and Online.
• O'Reilly Media, the leading technology media company.
Designing and developing new interactive learning
interfaces, such as Oriole and Assessments Service.
• Andes Shadow, an exhibit by the chilean architecture office
elton_léniz at the 2016 Venice Biennial Architecture Exhibition
Identity, Exhibit Design and Website
• MONOLITH CONTROVERSIES, the Chilean Pavillion
at the 2014 Venice Biennial Architecture Exhibition
In charge of the visual identity, exhibit's graphic design,
book design and website
AWARDED SILVER LION 2014!
DAM Architectural Book Award 2014!
• CINESTACIóN Chilean Film Production Company
Created the brand and the website, currently Strategic Advisor
• Artefact. Something to help artists keep track
of the things they make. It's being built by artists
for artists and it's open source.
• Galería Animal. A new e-commerce site for leading Chilean Gallery ANIMAL.
You can contact me at bravomartin at gmail dot com.