MARTÍN BRAVO — @bravomartin
I work designing and building communications systems that
translate seamlessly online and offline.
I enjoy addressing complex issues in smart and efficient ways.
My background touches upon graphic design, branding, interactive
installations and the web, among other things.
In the past I have worked for Elemental, Base Design and O'Reilly Media.
I'm into bikes and cheese.
I recently co-founded Design Systems International —a practice
focused on creating design systems— with Rune Madsen. More on this soon.
• CCC, a new local cinema in Santiago, Chile to open 2018
Director of Branding
• Rezlo, a new running apparel brand based in the US
Director of Branding and Online
• O'Reilly Media, the leading technology media company,
Designing and developing new interactive learning
interfaces, such as Oriole and Assessments Service.
• Andes Shadow, an exhibit by the chilean architecture office
elton_léniz at the 2016 Venice Biennial Architecture Exhibition
Identity Design and Website
• MONOLITH CONTROVERSIES, the Chilean Pavillion
at the 2014 Venice Biennial Architecture Exhibition
Identity Design, Book Design and Website
AWARDED SILVER LION 2014!
DAM Architectural Book Award 2014!
• CINESTACIóN Chilean Film Production Company
Created the brand and the website, currently Strategic Advisor
• Artefact. Something to help artists keep track
of the things they make. It's being built by artists
for artists and it's open source.
• iti.nerary.com. A network to share recommendations
about places with friends.
• Regalos Unidos. Awesome wedding registry service.
bravomartin at gmail dot com
tumblr, twitter, instagram, github