MARTÍN BRAVO — @bravomartin
I use design and programming to create and build
communication systems and tools. I enjoy turning complex
issues into smart solutions that translate
seamlessly online and offline.
My background touches upon graphic design, branding,
interactive installations and the web, among other things.
In the past I have worked for Elemental, Base Design and O'Reilly Media.
I recently co-founded Design Systems International —a practice
focused on designing and building design systems— with Rune Madsen.
We're open for business and you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm into bikes and cheese.
• CCC, a new local cinema in Santiago, Chile opening 2018
Director of Branding
• Rezlo, a new running apparel brand based in the US
Director of Branding and Online
• O'Reilly Media, the leading technology media company,
Designing and developing new interactive learning
interfaces, such as Oriole and Assessments Service.
• Andes Shadow, an exhibit by the chilean architecture office
elton_léniz at the 2016 Venice Biennial Architecture Exhibition
Identity, Exhibit Design and Website
• MONOLITH CONTROVERSIES, the Chilean Pavillion
at the 2014 Venice Biennial Architecture Exhibition
Identity, Exhibit Design, Book Design and Website
AWARDED SILVER LION 2014!
DAM Architectural Book Award 2014!
• CINESTACIóN Chilean Film Production Company
Created the brand and the website, currently Strategic Advisor
• Artefact. Something to help artists keep track
of the things they make. It's being built by artists
for artists and it's open source.
• iti.nerary.com. A network to share recommendations
about places with friends.
• Regalos Unidos. A registry service for people in love.
You can email me at bravomartin at gmail dot com