MARTÍN BRAVO — @bravomartin
I use design and programming to create and build
communication systems and tools that translate
seamlessly online and offline.
My background touches upon graphic design, branding,
interactive installations and the web, among other things.
In the past I have worked independently and for Elemental,
Base Design and O'Reilly Media.
Currently I run Design Systems International, a practice
operating in the intersection of design and software,
along with Rune Madsen.
Check out our work and subscribe to our newsletter at
Or contact us at i at designsystems dot international.
Some recent projects:
• 2016- Regalos Unidos. A registry service where anything can be a gift.
• 2017- CCC, a new local cinema in Santiago, Chile opening 2018
Developed the visual identity along with Simón Sepúlveda
Currently Creative Director, Board Member.
• 2016- Rezlo, a new running apparel brand based in the US.
Developed the visual identity, packaging and online presence.
Currently on hold.
• 2016 Andes Shadow, an exhibit by the chilean architecture office
elton_léniz at the 2016 Venice Biennial Architecture Exhibition
Identity, Exhibit Design and Website
• 2014 MONOLITH CONTROVERSIES, the Chilean Pavillion
at the 2014 Venice Biennial Architecture Exhibition
Visual identity, exhibition graphics, book design and website.
🏆 AWARDED SILVER LION 2014!
🏆 MONOLITH Book awareded DAM Architectural Book Award 2014!
• 2012- CINESTACIóN Chilean Film Production Company
Brand Identity, website